- Transfer from the airport to your hotel
- Dinner and tango show at Rojo Tango
After getting settled in the hotel, we will head over to Rojo Tango for an intense night of tango and delicious food.
Rojo Tango, a club founded by Philippe Starck who was inspired by French cabarets, stages the most exclusive tango shows in town. The spectacle is a performance of love that borders on madness and comes complete with all the glamor expected in the tango. An impressive display from start to finish.
Overnight at Hotel Faena.
- Half day Buenos Aires city tour
The charm of the city will sweep you away on this excursion through the neighborhoods of Recoleta and Palermo, stops at the Colon Theater (recently renovated), the May Square, the Cathedral, Av. de Mayo, the Congress Building, and other important buildings, and a visit to the tunnels of the Zanjon in old San Telmo. This labyrinth, described as an “idea site” by Johnny de Meulemeester, a Belgian archeologist, is a trip through 400 years of the city’s history and is its most important archeological site. The artifacts and buildings date back to the 18th century. In La Boca, you will walk down Calle Caminito and then head to Puerto Madero. Sundays include time at the San Telmo Fair.
Optional: Cruise on the vessel, Humberto M; lunch included.
You can take a cruise on the widest river in the world, the La Plata, onboard the luxurious Humberto M and experience the city in surprising ways, with excellent views of the city’s port district, the Argentino Yacht Club, the old Hotel de los Inmigrantes, the Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Port of Call, the classic look of the Pescadores Club, and the Jorge Newbery Aerodrome.
Lunch will be served on the ship (drinks not included).
- The El Querandi Restaurant wine tasting tour
Take a tour of Argentina’s wine country without leaving the city. At La Cava de El Querandi, you’ll taste fine wines from each region and be shown images of the lovely countryside.
The Northwest: high quality Torrontés paired with Salta turnovers.
Patagonia: Pinot with mushroom crostini.
Cuyo: Malbec with veal kabobs.
Overnight at Hotel Faena.
- Transfer from hotel to the La Aguada Polo Club.
Once at the club, you will get a crash course in Polo. The experts at the club will teach you the basics of the game during the afternoon.
Free day at La Aguada Polo Club.
Overnight at La Aguada Polo Club.
- Transfer from La Aguada Polo Club to the airport.
*** End of Services ***
* Transfer IN: private service with a guide
* Transfer OUT: private service without a guide
* Half day Buenos Aires city tour: private service with a guide
* Transfer from the hotel to La Aguada Polo Club: private service without a guide
* Overnight at Hotel Faena includes breakfast
* Overnight at La Aguada Polo Club includes full board (premium wines included)